Im still awed by the fact that some people can choose to leave that one person who has been with them through thick and thin, happy and sad.
How can you leave someone who has included you in every single plan, in every probable future? How can you just walk away from someone who once meant the world to you and throw away all the memories you have made together? How can you face tomorrow with a happy disposition while knowing that you still meant the world to one person; that he/she is still spending days and night crying; that he/she is still hurting a lot to pick himself/herself up?
How can you make a pact and let him/her dream of happy ever afters with you when you know that you can’t keep your promises; that you don’t really intend to stay for good?
How can you break that someone’s heart when he/she has always been so careful not to break yours?”
1. Always carry $5 and a lighter with you (even if you don’t smoke).
2. Ask every person you meet how their day is going. Genuinely ask with the soul intention of learning how their day is. Ask the coffee shop employee. Ask the person next to you in line at Walmart. Ask your distant friend. Ask everyone.
3. Take many photos of yourself. Take photos of yourself when you’re happy. Take photos of yourself when you’re sad. Take photos of yourself because there are millions of trees in the world, and we all look at the same sky, but there is only one of you.
4. Stay in contact with your parents. Try not to hate them. They are the reason you have the ability to feel anything at all. Try not to hate your parents.
5. Opening your skin will not set your demons free. Open your heart. Open your mind. Open your hands.
6. Nobody knows anybody completely. That’s okay.
7. Be gentle, but be aggressive. Take a stand. Nobody hears your voice if you stay silent.
8. Respect everybody. We are all humans trying to survive. We all deserve respect.
9. Wearing black will ALWAYS make you feel better about yourself.
10. Always give tips, whether it be a couple extra dollars or a piece of mind. You never know how much you could be helping someone.
11. Change is the only thing consistent in life. Do not allow that bother you. Embrace chance and move with life, whichever direction it chooses to take you.
12. Smile often. Smile at strangers. Smile at your friends. Smile when nobody is looking and you’re alone in your bedroom. Smile when somebody is rambling to you.
13. Body image means nothing. Your body is merely just a seatbelt in the car. Your body is here to protect you. You choose the direction you go, and your body will not hold you back. Only you can hold yourself back.
14. Don’t hold grudges. Don’t allow yourself to hate anybody. Forgive them. Learn to love them for the person you never got to see them to be. Believe that a beautiful human exists in that person. Wish them well.
15. Drink orange juice. Lot’s of it.
16. Don’t allow the opinions of others to choose your destiny. We are all simply trying to live our own life.
17. Sing all the time. Sing off key. Sing in a silly voice. Sing like you’re on stage. Sing no matter who is around. Singing is breathing for the soul. Sing.
18. Take time to think. Write your feelings down. Write letters to the people you love. Texting is overrated and not as heartfelt as a nice handwritten letter.
19. Live for yourself. Breathe for yourself. Do everything in your life for nobody but you. This is your life. This is it.”
i am grateful that you guys chose me to be the recipient of your hearts whether ‘twas because of no choice or ‘twas because of personal choice. thank you! thank you!!! ill always gonna be the perfect one (hahahaha jk) and at the same time your ate and dyosa! love you 😚
I didn’t know I was capable of becoming frozen and having jelly legs at the same time.
I didn’t know that I could continuously cry for more than three hours straight.
And I didn’t know that my parents could really possibly kill a person just for me.
I really didn’t know that they love me this much.
We volunteered to be part of the committee on the sport fest held last Saturday. We were actually trying to avoid our ROTC since we don’t feel like being under the sun for four hours.
So from 8 am until 8 pm, we stayed at the event. It wasn’t much something to sweat about because we only went to CJE’s department and was asked to be a committee of only ONE volleyball game. All we did all day was to really have fun all day long! Cheered for my friends playing volleyball, tried playing volleyball and I’m really glad I had improvements, and of course I shouted at the top of my lungs for my friends and my department who played basketball.
I was soooo supportive with my friends who were playing basketball. I was like
"Go *insert surname here*!!!"
"Gwapo mo Julius!!!!!"
"Hoy wag niyong sinasaktan yan si Julius! Nako kapag kayo sinasagasaan niyan ng bago niyang Montero! Bago pa naman headlights niyan!!!"
"Wag niyo apakan sapatos ni Julius! Gwapo ng KD6 niyan!!!"
"Hoy walang mananakit kay Randy/Julius!!!!!!"
And sooooo on! I was soooo supportive that even though they were sitting on the bench already, I was still cheering for them. Lol! And for my crush who were so bakaw
"Uy diba sabi ko wag mo muna i-shoot?"
"Uy wag nga muna sabi"
"Sige na, please?"
And with all honesty, I was soooo nervous with what happened to my dearest Randy. During his lay-up, he was slammed down smashing his butt/lower spine on the ground. I was really on the edge of crying. Good thing he was strong and sporty that he didn’t get mad with the player.
So at the end of the game, I gave him my free food and water.
We only stayed until the second half of the last game since it wasn’t our department nor Randy’s game.
On our way to The District, there were four guys who were like best of friends and one of them was really staring at me. They were whispering something to each other and that one guy was like finding a chance to talk to me and ask my number. So I decided to stop texting for a while and look away. Away as I could. Ha ha!
I was sooooo scared!
Good thing we arrived at The District before anything else. He was like, “sayang! bubwelo pa lang ako eh.”
Seriously. He was so creepy. -_-