I am craving for more. It seems that I can’t get enough of this week. Maybe because it feels like last year was happier than this year’s.
To start this week, we had suspension last Monday. And we really were confused when we went to school last Tuesday. We didn’t know if we were going to follow the Monday schedule or what. But at least I was able to manage that day. The Gender Awareness seminar I attended that day was so fun since it was very interactive. Plus the fun I had with the 4th year entrep students since we didn’t have accounting class for that day. And since we didn’t had accounting that day, I’ve decided to attend another seminar! I’ve attended Life’s purpose’s seminar. To be honest, I regret attending that seminar. At first. It bored me to death. Good thing, it went interesting as it progressed.
After Life purpose’s seminar
When I got home, I was so happy I couldn’t concentrate on things that I must accomplish. So I decided to sleep instead. But after 30 minutes, my legs were badly aching! I can’t sleep! So I decided to finish our research paper until five in the morning.
I was pretty zombified when I attended my 7am class. I had another 30 minutes nap, 30 minutes to prepare my self for school, and of course an hour for my transportation. And when I got at my class, I was pretty disappointed. I forced myself to attend that class because our professor told us we’re going to have a quiz but we only watched movies! Precious time wasted! I should’ve slept more. Anyway, I’ve also attended another seminar! And it was sooooo fun because it was all about self-defense and it felt like we were watching a live action movie!
We were trying to do some self-defense
After that, we went at the bazaar of the 4th year entrep students since I promised one of them that I’ll buy. Me and my friends also had the time to bond since it has been like four days since we last saw each other.
Later that afternoon, we joined the navy jog! It was soooo hard for me since they were so used to jogging. I went really red and quiet (somehow hahaha) because that jogging tired the hell out of me.
Obviously, I was walking there because it has been two laps around the campus
We still did some exercises after our jog which totally made my thigh muscles sore!
Lol at my super tired face
Thursday came. It was Rambo Day. A day of activities! It was sooooo fun! Our company’s spirit was so high that even before the first game, we already had our group picture.
See my huge biceps? Haha kidding!
I participated the third game. It was a caterpilar game! If I only knew that we had to go around our oval, I shouldn’t have joined since my muscles were still hurting. But ola! We managed to win Set 1!
I’m trying my best not to give this race up even I was really on the verge of giving up!
Unfortunately, I was not able to finish this event since I had to go to KTS. As I’ve heard, our company did not win. At least we have won several games. And I so love our company commander since he never left our side all through out! When we had to run, he was there to run with us even if they could just wait at the finish line. When the company had to play the relay, he was there boosting each players even though he could’ve just stood there and chitchat with other officers.When the company had to play tug of war, he was there to give all his best. We were so lucky to have him!
Moving on, later that day we went to the concert of Kamikazee and Parokya Ni Edgar!! It was so fun! I’ve met new people!
Forgive my huge face and the bluriness of the photo since I was kinda shy taking a selfie with them lol I’ve just met the two of them
But it was soooo fun! We were almost in front of the stage!
The pain I am suffering right now, I can’t walk and sit properly, is totally worthy!
I really hate missing people who have already forgotten me. I hate missing people who barely even notice my existence. I feel unfair!
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
I know I’m not a bad friend.
I am not the best one you can find, either.
But I know I am not that bad.
Im still awed by the fact that some people can choose to leave that one person who has been with them through thick and thin, happy and sad.
How can you leave someone who has included you in every single plan, in every probable future? How can you just walk away from someone who once meant the world to you and throw away all the memories you have made together? How can you face tomorrow with a happy disposition while knowing that you still meant the world to one person; that he/she is still spending days and night crying; that he/she is still hurting a lot to pick himself/herself up?
How can you make a pact and let him/her dream of happy ever afters with you when you know that you can’t keep your promises; that you don’t really intend to stay for good?
How can you break that someone’s heart when he/she has always been so careful not to break yours?”
1. Always carry $5 and a lighter with you (even if you don’t smoke).
2. Ask every person you meet how their day is going. Genuinely ask with the soul intention of learning how their day is. Ask the coffee shop employee. Ask the person next to you in line at Walmart. Ask your distant friend. Ask everyone.
3. Take many photos of yourself. Take photos of yourself when you’re happy. Take photos of yourself when you’re sad. Take photos of yourself because there are millions of trees in the world, and we all look at the same sky, but there is only one of you.
4. Stay in contact with your parents. Try not to hate them. They are the reason you have the ability to feel anything at all. Try not to hate your parents.
5. Opening your skin will not set your demons free. Open your heart. Open your mind. Open your hands.
6. Nobody knows anybody completely. That’s okay.
7. Be gentle, but be aggressive. Take a stand. Nobody hears your voice if you stay silent.
8. Respect everybody. We are all humans trying to survive. We all deserve respect.
9. Wearing black will ALWAYS make you feel better about yourself.
10. Always give tips, whether it be a couple extra dollars or a piece of mind. You never know how much you could be helping someone.
11. Change is the only thing consistent in life. Do not allow that bother you. Embrace chance and move with life, whichever direction it chooses to take you.
12. Smile often. Smile at strangers. Smile at your friends. Smile when nobody is looking and you’re alone in your bedroom. Smile when somebody is rambling to you.
13. Body image means nothing. Your body is merely just a seatbelt in the car. Your body is here to protect you. You choose the direction you go, and your body will not hold you back. Only you can hold yourself back.
14. Don’t hold grudges. Don’t allow yourself to hate anybody. Forgive them. Learn to love them for the person you never got to see them to be. Believe that a beautiful human exists in that person. Wish them well.
15. Drink orange juice. Lot’s of it.
16. Don’t allow the opinions of others to choose your destiny. We are all simply trying to live our own life.
17. Sing all the time. Sing off key. Sing in a silly voice. Sing like you’re on stage. Sing no matter who is around. Singing is breathing for the soul. Sing.
18. Take time to think. Write your feelings down. Write letters to the people you love. Texting is overrated and not as heartfelt as a nice handwritten letter.
19. Live for yourself. Breathe for yourself. Do everything in your life for nobody but you. This is your life. This is it.”